Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just thought Id let you guys in on the info

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I Pked U

I Pked U
Admin
Admin

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you guys know what I've been working on. At the moment I'm going to try and add the whole Taverly Dungeon this includes agility required to cross and required to use the dusty key on the gate to the entrance of Blue Dragons, Baby Blue Dragons, etc. Also I've been working on no no-clipping while following but that hasn't worked out so good. I'm also attempting to fix the bug in wild where you follow but don't attack while following so that all those pkers that get tired of those runners get a chance to kill someone. And one last thing I'm working on is a very common error people get of logging out and then not able to log back in and receiving the message "No response from server please try using a different world" which really gets most players mad so my suggestion for now is try not to log out as much until I fix this problem. Well post your comments of what you think and maybe some improvements.

https://zionscape.darkbb.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum