Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server is up

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server is up Empty Server is up Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:57 am

I Pked U

I Pked U
Admin
Admin

If you all have been wondering or already know the server has been off due to Dupers. Well I have decided to put it back up but I will tell you what I have done. Before I had added something to reduce the ram being used which was maybe why the Server was stable and held over 150 players I hope I will still be able to host 150 and up players and that that didn't effect the server. Also the reson for taking that out was for the ipban command to work and now it works so for my admins and Kyle you can now ipban people. Some other things are I restored all accoutns so there still might be duped items if you do find something suspicious report to one of our staff members. The ip has not changed and still remains as Zionscape.no-ip.biz. I hope no further problems occur in Zionscape and eventually they will so I will somehow manage to fix them well thanks for reading!

https://zionscape.darkbb.com

2Server is up Empty Re: Server is up Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:40 pm

diacool

diacool

noooooooooooooooooo my account lol Crying or Very sad

3Server is up Empty Re: Server is up Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:26 am

Slain

Slain

Quiting Zionscape, Cyaa all and thanks for this cool moments Smile

http://www.zionscape.darkbb.com

4Server is up Empty Re: Server is up Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:38 am

adam

adam

Slain wrote:Quiting Zionscape, Cyaa all and thanks for this cool moments Smile

oh.. we were thinking of giving you mod.

5Server is up Empty Re: Server is up Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:28 am

diacool

diacool

Omg nice no reset:P

6Server is up Empty Re: Server is up Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:56 am

gunthera

gunthera

Yeah zionscape is pretty fun but I just hope nothing bad happens such as hacker destroys it or anything of that nature. So yeah nice update I suppose Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum