Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

moster drop guide

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1moster drop guide Empty moster drop guide Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:28 pm

twister

Hello, this is to be used as a Guide and a Drop Log of the various monsters of Zionscape. All you have to do is reply with the moster that you got the drop from and the actual drop. I will then take what you said and post it in the original table. Hopefully this will help poeple who are looking for a certain drop. This includes minigames such as godwars and barrows. If something has already been reported as being dropped still reply with it and I will add a x2, x3 etc. on that item. That way people will have a sense of how often an item gets dropped.

**Please Don't report something such as 15k from dust devil make it something that doesn't happen just about everytime.As i will already have that down. Please make sure that you actually get a drop and that it is not something that you can get from a monster**

Please be Respectful towards people on this thread and if you have a better idea as to how to oraganize this pm me in game (twister dont pm me now because i got ip muted and i cant talk it fucking suckes)or on the thread I will be glad to listen

(WILL BE BACK LATER)

Thank you,

And good luck monster hunting

twister
(twisterowns is my pure)

Last edited by twiser on Sat dec 6, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
--------------------------------------------
All credits to Twister

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum